Wednesday, January 5, 2011

    Assalammualaikum,first at all,i want to introduce my self. My name is Khan and im not terorist hahaha.Im just joking,my name is Mohamad Hudzwan bin Mahadi and my card matrix number is 2009941493. My ages is  20 this year on this february. I was borned in Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur and I leave in Taman Medan Selangor.

    What I want to share here it is my childhood experiences. I have a lot of experiences during my childhood. I have sad experiences, and happy experiences on my child hood. First is,I want to share my sad experiences. My sad experiences is I lost my grandfather when i was at 12 years old. That day i sure cried a lot, it's because 1 week before, my grandfather had promise me that he want to catch a fish for me as my pet. But he doesn't had that time it's because he had passed away. That the most sad thing that was happen to me.

    The most happiness experiences that happen to me is, celebrating new year at The Curve 2011.Why do I say so it's because i were celebrating new year with my ice skate friends Damira, Apis, Putra, Erma and my buddy from sabah name Robson lol.haha. We having a lot of fun there. During the countdown we all yelling so loud and play with the birthday spray haha, and my hair full with birthday spray XD. So far i thing that is the most happy thing that happen to me =P

2 comments:

  1. on the 1st part of the essay looks like you are introducing yourself in front the class.. hehe
    so far nice to know yours but i really hope that you can improve your grammar skills..

    ReplyDelete