Wednesday, January 5, 2011


Hai im Robson Biug, im 22 years olds and born at Hospital Queen Elizabeth Sabah.  I lives in Kota Kinabalu Sabah.  Im still studying, studying at Unikop college.  My life is simple not rich hehehe.  I have two brothers two sister. I like to play games, play football, swimming and many more.
In this short essay I want to share my childhood experience to our BEL lecturer Rosnida Omar. I have happiness experience and sad experience to share.  Firstly I start with my sad experience.  During be a childhood I have sad experience, my sad experience is I had broke my right hand because I have been hit by a motorcycle.  That day I have a serious injury my head bleeding and most of all my right hand had broke. That day I fell sad n feel badly. I cannot go to school, I just lying in my bed. After a week then I must go to school that day I been provoke by my friends and I fell ashamed with my hand. I fell very sad all day with my hand still recovering and that is my sad experience that I cannot forget forever.
Secondly I want to share my happiness experience during my childhood. My happiness experience is I have celebrate my 1st birthday at age 7.  During my birthday I been surprise by my family and all my relatives. I got many present and also money hehehehe. After the party my family bring me go to zoo. During my time at zoo I fell happy with my family I got experience ride elephant and take picture with all animals at zoo.  After that my family bring me go to play at fun fair, during at fun fair I got play many games and also collect a lots of present. That is my happiness experience that I will ever forget.  Lastly sorry for the broken english hehehe

1 comment:

  1. love to know your experiences!but u need to improve in grammar parts...

    ReplyDelete